Waterford is readily accessible by road, sea and air. We understand the commitment it may be to join us at the Power Clan Gathering 2013 and we hope the information in these pages helps you to make that trip. As always, if you have any questions about our gathering or about getting here, we’d be happy to see if we can help !
- Aer Lingus offers scheduled flights from Edmonton, Calgary, Vancouver and Toronto.
- United Airlines, KLM and Air France offer services from Toronto direct to Dublin.
- United Airlines and Air Canada offer flights from Montreal to Dublin, via east coast US cities.
- WestJet, Lufthansa, Air Canada and Provincial Airlines all operate out of St.John’s to major Canadian airports.
From the United States
- Aer Lingus offers scheduled direct flights from several major American cities including : Boston, New York, Chicago, Orlando and Washington DC.
- Many other US & UK airlines, including Delta, United, BA and American Airlines fly to either Dublin or Cork, from LAX and most major east coast hubs.
From the UK
- Most UK carriers will fly to Dublin, Cork or Shannon – all are within 2.5 hours drive of Waterford. See British Airways, Ryanair or Aer Lingus for more info.
- Waterford Regional airport is served directly from Birmingham (UK) by budget airline FlyBE, and via Birmingham from several other destinations including : Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Nice, Paris, Duesseldorf and Stuggart.
From Australia and New Zealand
- Most Australian and New Zealand carriers will fly to Dublin, Cork or Shannon, via Singapore, KL, Hong Kong or L.A., and London, Manchester or continental European hubs like Amsterdam, Copenhagen or Frankfurt.
- For more information see Qantas, Air New Zealand, British Airways and Malaysian Airlines.